Hello folks
I've recently bit the bullet and got myself a rackbrute 6U together with some utilities in order to play with my neutron and quadrantid swarm.
Having seen some incredible sound designing on a channel i recently found ...... my GAS kicked in and had me building a 12U case.
The intended use for this case is to create cinematic intro's for raw hardstyle/gabber hardcore music.
At least .... that was kinda my focal point.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2529954.jpg?1714146801

I'd like to get some constructive criticism before i take the plunge and start filling my 1st case.
Very curious as to what could be improved.

& the link cos jpgs are useless!!

ModularGrid Rack

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Yeahh sry m8. Thnx for adding pic. First post here. Dont know how to do that here with my iPad from 2010.

Yeahh sry m8. Thnx for adding pic. First post here. Dont know how to do that here with my iPad from 2010.
-- Chrissozz

for future reference: copy the url of your public rack from the address bar in your browser - then paste it in the post or reply as appropriate

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Ahh so you dont copy a link to the image but to the actual rack.
Got it i think.

Test ...
ModularGrid Rack

ok cool